Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Head Down. Power Through."

It is officially tenth week here at LU, which roughly translates to a period of utter misery in which over-caffeinated, sleep-deprived, highly-stressed students stumble around like cast members from Night of the Living Dead. Eating, sleeping and brushing one's hair are put on hold, and conversations disintegrate into incoherent grunts on the way to the fourth floor of the library.

I know that it is hard to keep your shit together amidst the flurry of papers, projects, recitals and studying, but don't worry, The Muse is in your corner.

Over the next week, I will post things that will hopefully offer a little bit of stress relief or at least an awkward library laugh for those of you who are in need. Good luck! Only two more weeks!

2 comments:

James said...

Hooray Muse! It's going to be quite a two weeks - grad school applications are due on the 15th - but we'll make it. The HalfShell will hopefully be up and entertaining too, but I feel better knowing I have the Muse in my corner! :)

Courting the Muse said...

Oof, grad school apps on top of papers and finals? Poor thing. I wish you the best of luck.