Monday, December 1, 2008

"Even Rocky Had a Montage! (Montage!)"

10 points if you can name the movie that's from.

There comes a time in even the most productive person's work when they hit a brick wall. Not literally of course, that would hurt. No, I'm talking about that moment when suddenly, all drive to do work leaves and one becomes incapable of doing anything but staring off into space, daydreaming or sleeping.

In times like these, it can help to have a motivational song. I mean, let's face it. Even Rocky needed one, and who are we to argue with that? What's good enough for Rocky is good enough for us.

My song just so happens to be "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. Every time I feel my drive waning, I hum a few bars to myself. Does wonders.

Since I'm feeling generous, I'll share:

Eye Of The Tiger - Suvivor

For a laugh here's "that Starbucks commerical":



And, because I can't resist, a Rocky montage:

2 comments:

Evan said...

Isn't that from Team America?

Courting the Muse said...

Wow, very good.