Monday, November 17, 2008

The Muse Goes Techie


At the suggestion of a friend of mine, I am trying to add some more multimedia elements to the blog. For anybody who knows me, this is clearly quite the task (Technology and I do NOT get along).

However, in the war between Katy and Technology, I am happy to report that the score is currently Katy 1, Technology 0.

The links should be working now, and there is a nice little player for "The Island" in the Crane Wife review. Also, while you're perusing the blog, listen to the Last.fm radio in the corner. The radio station is based on my favorite artist Sondre Lerche and includes lots of fun stuff like Belle and Sebastian, Kings of Convenience, Ben Kweller and Iron and Wine. (You can personalize the radio to play similar songs if there is one by an artist you particularly like and you can skip songs by hitting the button in the upper right hand corner)

Let me know if there are other techie things that you'd like to see in this blog and I will happily duke it out with Technology again for your reading pleasure.

No comments: