Wednesday, February 25, 2009

George Lucas in yet another baffling attempt to milk Star Wars for all it's worth

Photo courtesy of Jesse from Myspace

On my iGoogle, I have a feed of selected Rolling Stone articles. As I logged in this morning to use my e-mail, I glanced over at it. "LucasFilm Says 'Star Wars: A Musical Journey' Bound For U.S." Oh, no, I thought.

Turns out, it doesn't sound like the choreographed, sequined mess that I had originally imagined, but more of a weird, rock concert for sci-fi nerds; live orchestra, LED lights, projection screens and little boys with light sabers peeing their pants. All, I have to say is, "Really, George Lucas? Reeeally?"

That and, "I hope there are Ewoks."

Here, take a read:
The Rolling Stone article

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, There better be ewoks! So... if it comes to the PAC... wanna go? :D

Courting the Muse said...

Why not? Maybe we'll get a free lightsaber out of the deal.