Thursday, January 22, 2009

In which the blogger's brains resemble a mashed potato sculpture (though not as tasty or fun)



Sounds dramatic, right?

Actually, if I were to tell you why my brains currently resemble that Idahoan delicacy, it would probably end up being boring and self-indulgent, so I'll spare you the hairy details. Just know that psychoanalytic film theory is not a good way to end out what has been a very long week.

Unfortunately, there's more to get done, but I thought I'd leave you with a little sum'n sum'n.

This pretty much sums up my mental state (full song):

Get Me Away from Here, I’m Dying (Live Version) - Belle and Sebastian

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hello, Katy!

I want to recommend you give a listen to the "Slumdog Millionaire" soundtrack. It'd be interesting to see what you think -- I really enjoy it.

Good songs in particular: Jai Ho, O... Saya, and Paper Planes.

:) Have a good week!

Courting the Muse said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Do you happen to have a copy that I could borrow?