Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sometimes you find things when you least expect them...

I was reading friends' LJs, dicking around online and the like, when I decided that it was a little too quiet (this happens a lot). My ears, though pretty bad at hearing most things, have an uncanny ability to realize when there is a lack of music. I threw on my Pandora, which was set to The Shins radio.

First, was "Saint Simon," one of my favorite tracks by the Shins. Then, a song came on by the Beatles that I had never heard. Being relatively familiar with the Beatles, I was slightly surprised that this song was a stranger, especially since it sounded so mainstream. (Though, I'll be the first to admit that my Beatles knowledge is nowhere near complete) It is "I'll Follow the Sun," and it is quite cute.

No comments: